Erosive Service Trims
Erosion can be and usually is very detrimental to the performance of valves and process plant/system. Our erosive application solutions are designed for the more onerous requirements of a severe service application. Erosion can be caused by cavitation, flashing or pollution of the oil or gas with particulates such as sand or dirt or by high pressure drop / high velocity service within the mineral processing plants. To help you avoid the effects of erosion on your valves and equipment we take a wider view of the applications the valves are being specified for and customise the solutions accordingly.
The unique design of our Erosive Service (ES Series) control valve solves some of the harshest erosion, corrosion and flashing problems. With a variety of trims available (Ceramics - Tungsten Carbide, Hexalloy SiC etc.), no other valve will last longer - even in applications with demanding flashing and erosive particulate. The unique design of the ES directs flashing energy away from critical valve and piping components. Unique stem packing configurations are provided which solve difficult sealing problems associated with solids entraining the process fluids.
ES Series is an engineered sweep angle body valve specifically used for severe service applications with highly erosive process fluids. The contoured body shape combined with hardened trim materials offers a solution for single or multi- phase flows with entrained solids. The ES Series includes a rugged top-guiding design to resist vibration associated with high-pressure letdown or multi-phase services.
Features And Benefits
- Sweep angle design reduces fluid impingement through the body to offer high resistance to erosion damage
- The streamlined angle body offers high resistance to this type of erosion damage.
- Double top stem guiding withstands harsh operating environment
- Large, streamlined flow paths allow the safe passage of entrained particles through the control valve for improved process uptime
- Anti-erosive valve geometry combined with special & durable materials reduces operating and maintenance costs related to inventory requirements and frequent trim or valve replacements