Power plants produce one of the most utilized resource for a healthy economy and comfortable society: Electricity!
With a combined experience of over 30 years, MTECK has served the Power Generation sector with a range of process control equipment, from simple general service control valves, high-quality boiler feed water and minimum flow recirculation valves, spray water attemperator valves, soot blower, ash pump discharge valves as well as steam pressure reducing stations.
High-pressure and low-pressure turbine bypass valves/systems as well as spray and steam desuperheaters are also included in our product range for the power generation sector.
Conventional steam power plants can operate at up to 290 bar and 600 deg C pressure and temperature regimes, respectively. MTECK provides the industry with heavy duty, highly engineered valve offering which ultimately leads to a highly efficient plant with a maximum uptime and minimum downtime during maintenance due to inherent design benefits of MTECK valves that provide quick overhaul features.
Types of power generation plants served: Conventional Steam, combined cycle, biomass, geothermal, hydro power.
Power Generation Applications
- Main Boiler Feedwater Valve
- Boiler Feedwater Recirculation Valves
- Turbine bypass Valve
- Spraywater Attemperator Valves
- Soot Blower Valves
- Steam pressure reducing applications
- High pressure and temperature applications
- High pressure drop applications
- High rangeability applications (High and low flow trims)
- Condenser Level, spill over and recirculation applications